Monday, December 28, 2009

If your a catholic ...or what ever you are. I advice you to see Bella the movie.www.bellathemovie.com?

its a inspirational and true life story of whats going on in our world today with abortion. Please support this movie if you want to make a difference in our society. Please make this your choice for movies.If your a catholic ...or what ever you are. I advice you to see Bella the movie.www.bellathemovie.com?
I so want to see it!!! Hope I get to go tomorrow... can't wait... :D.If your a catholic ...or what ever you are. I advice you to see Bella the movie.www.bellathemovie.com?
Great! My church is going to show it this Friday.


I'll looking forward to seeing it.
Thanks for the advice!! I will look into it!
My youth group SOR (CCD) teacher suggested this to me! our youth group is going to go see it this Friday, Oct 26th!





I am anti-abortion! it is so cruel it makes me cry :-(
What's your queston? I've seen a movie on abortion, and it was sick! I am Pro Life, so I do not agree with abortion at all





and I'm Catholic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment