Thursday, December 31, 2009

Catholics And other christians only!Advice and support please!?

Hey i desire to become a singer in hollywood ive been trained basic since 4 and played keyboard since 6.Iv written poetry since 8 and churches all over say they love my voice.many of these talents are gifts 4m god.Im going for professional training next month.Im 14 now.I wrote my first song and the church aldready wants to sing it!!Anyway please can i have some christian advice and prayer supporters!thnxCatholics And other christians only!Advice and support please!?
My first advice is to learn how to spell. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but if you can't even spell, then how do you ever expect to do ANY thing in the ';real'; world? I mean ';4m';? This isn't your cell phone!Catholics And other christians only!Advice and support please!?
Hello!





The best advice I've ever gotten or how to use my talents is Colossians 3:23: ';Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.';





Read God's word, stay connected to Him in prayer, continually ask Him for guidance and ask for guidance from other believers whom you trust. God may not lead you exactly where you think you want to go, but His way is always better!





In ALL things God works for the good of those who love Him (Romans 8:28)!





Hope this helps. I'll pray for ya right now!





Mark





http://getupwithgod.com
inhale.


exhale.


Good.


Now punctuate.


Spell check.





Now what is it you are asking?
OK, I prayed for you, remember to ask for God's will in your life. ONly then will you be happy.
Oh my god it's the next Miley Cyrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment