Monday, December 28, 2009

I need advice about school. I go to a Catholic middle school so this might not be easy to get advice on.. HELP?

Ok, so like I said I go to a small Catholic middle school. Before I start, let me point out that everyone in my class didn't get comepletley along, but we tried to peacefully co-exist and leave eachother alone. Then, we got this new girl (in the MIDDLE of the year) and she messed everything up! We all started to fight, and she was always the cause of it. We had this show to put on, and she officially made it SO BAD our teacher cancelled it for all the other grades behind us (which they were mad at us for when it was only this one girl). She called me a sl*t and my boyfriend the N-WORD!!!!!!! Then she said that interracial relationships are f*ggy. She also called my friend a b*tch for like no reason! Then summer came and I was at peace for 2 and a half months. But then of course, we went back to school and it got worse because our Religion teacher became our homeroom teacher. This girl kept getting worse and worse. Our teacher kept lecturing us and yelling at us EVERY SINGLE DAY for trying to ignore her, and just be civil with her if we were put in the same groups or something. She keeps going on about ';In all my 20 years and this school I have NEVER had this many problems with one class!'; . And ';How Jesus would be disappointed in us.'; And ';Jesus forgave Peter when he denied him 3 times, and we should forgive our friends.'; First of all, she wasn't our friend to begin with, and second I personally think Jesus would NOT be disappointed in me because I'm trying my best (and succeding) not to rip this girl's head off.


Anyway, my main problem is:


We have a class trip to Washington, D.C. (educational purposes) and we have to put a list down of 3 or 4 people we want to room with and our teacher will try her best to make the room-matings good. She said (yelled) she doesn't want this to happen, but if there's someone we really cannot room with, to tell her and she'll put us with other people or something like that.


I want to tell my teacher that I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ROOM WITH THIS GIRL, but I don't know how without getting yelled at or forced to room with her, and not being able to go on the trip (my parents won't let me).


=/


Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


- Valerie, 8th Grader =]I need advice about school. I go to a Catholic middle school so this might not be easy to get advice on.. HELP?
Tell your teacher that you two don't get a long. I mean you can't get along with everyone even if you tried. Have you ever told your teacher what she called you and your boyfriend!?! I know that would be ';snitching'; but this girl is crazy! Take a yelling or two. It'll be worth not rooming with this girl. good luckI need advice about school. I go to a Catholic middle school so this might not be easy to get advice on.. HELP?
what i think you should do is tell the teacher that you feel like that girl is making you move farther and farther away from god and that you don't want to do that anymore and it would be best if you didn't room together
just tell you teacher that you are really trying to be nice to her but she insists on calling you names(horrible names) and that i wouldn't be a good idea that you room with her because a fight might brake out. say it calmly an don't sound panicky or desperate.
Just tell your teacher you are really excited about this trip and you don't want to disrupt the class with your fighting, or something along those lines.
When you get to your hotel just go to your room, if she is indeed in your room just grab 1 other friend and quickly run into another room cutting her out, when the teacher walks past she see's 5 peeps in a room or whatever and doesn't check everyone lives happily ever after.


Alternatively you could just say to your teacher she is bullying you and you don't feel comfortable around her hence no sleeping together. This wouldn't be totally lying if what you say is true :) good luck
  • new eyeshadow
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment