Monday, December 21, 2009

I have been a catholic for 45 years and today I decided I want a divorce from this religion. Got any advice?

what is the reason?





Catholic is the one and only true church. it was the church founded by Peter, Jesus' apostle.





other Christian religions dont believe in saints, but really, i myself have experienced miracles through their intercessions...





so please, think a gazillion times b4 u do this.I have been a catholic for 45 years and today I decided I want a divorce from this religion. Got any advice?
The Catholic religion I take it, not the entire Christian religion. If you are considering becoming an atheist or something, PLEASE RETHINK IT. It sounds like pretty much all you've known is Catholicism. Try a non-denominational church. I go to one and it's so far any other church. I visit other churches on occasion and I like them, too, but the non-denominational one is the best.I have been a catholic for 45 years and today I decided I want a divorce from this religion. Got any advice?
Hi, I'm italian and I have to face every single day the flaws of a catholic anvironment. Just remember that the church is made out of Human being not of saints so they make mistakes (they ONLY make mistakes). You may either look for a religion that fits on you or believe in what you want to believe without any religion's help.
WE ARE TO CAST ASIDE RELIGION FOR A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LIVING CHRIST. receiving the offer of life 1john 5:11-13 read it.
Since you're not ';married'; to your religion, no ';divorce'; is necessary.





If you want to go, then go.
Yes. Time for chips, salsa, beer, and good, rational conversations.
Stop going to a Catholic church for one....and whatever you now believe in....believe in that.
More fuel material for hell fire


keep it up guys
Since you regard it as a divorce. You should try counseling first. It might heal the breach between you and the church.
Don't worry just go with the flow.
Nothing official you have to do - just stop.
wow...you go girl...
You can't figure it out on your own? Just sleep late Sunday.
Yes, just walk away from it.
Yes, contact Jehovah's Witnesses and learn what the Bible REALLY teaches.
www.godisimaginary.com





Just do what I did - stop going to Church, educate yourself, read some of the excellent atheist writings out there, watch some of the Atheist posts on youtube, and then continue to grow and prosper!
Go Lutheran
Just walk. That's the good thing about being catholic.
Yes!! Become Born Again!! (Become an Authentic Christian and follow Jesus Christ for the first time!!) Romans 10:9-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment