Thursday, December 31, 2009

Catholics! I have been baptized but I need advice?

I was baptized in the Catholic church at the age of 10 but my Mother kinda left the church and attended a non denominational church and I have no problem with that because I like this church. But we have been away from the Catholic Church for 7 years and I still hold on the Catholic beliefs, I try to pray the rosary every night and I have patron saints..ect. But I have a year before I move out on my own and at that time I want to rejoin the Catholic Church. But the question is how do I rejoin it if I wanted to?








Sincere answers only please? :-) Thank you.








God BlessCatholics! I have been baptized but I need advice?
Find a church you think you want to attend, then go talk to the priest, lay minister, etc. about joining that parish.





It's usually as simple as just starting to go there. If you're baptized, but haven't made your first communion, confirmation, or first confession, they'll need to get you started on that.Catholics! I have been baptized but I need advice?
When you are ready to rejoin the Catholic Chruch, call the church that you would like to attend, and ask about the RICA classes. It will bring you up to speed on the beliefs, doctrines, practices of the church. The person in charge of the classes will be glad to talk to you.
Simply go to a Catholic parrish church %26amp; talk to the priest... he'll tell you everything you want to know. Perhaps it will help to get your baptism certificate from the parrish where you were baptized before you do; they keep records of this %26amp; it will save you some running around time.
Simply register in the parish office--and you will need written proof of your baptism, which the office will probably find for you.





Remember: go to confession before receiving the Eucharist.





Congratulations!





Edit: Thanks, Jon, for adding what I had forgotten.
Before you do, pray to your heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ (not to any statue or any saint who is your brethren) and ask Him to guide you.





Ask and you will receive. Wait and watch for an answer which may come in an unexpected way and if this is for you to rejoin the Catholic Church then do not hesitate. The way will be made clear to you. But pray about it first.
Have you taken your catechism? Confirmation? If you have you are still a member of the church. Just get in contact with a priest and he will guide you properly back into being an active member.
My first bit of advice is to go to EWTN's web site and go to there question and answers page for a accurate answer on line. But being as you were Baptized Catholic and once the Church is able to verify it i believe in order to began receiving the eucharist you need to only make your confession and not to worry about it as the Priest are usually very kind and gentle in helping you through it. They more than likely will ask you to attend RCIA classes then you will be confirmed.So glad the Holy Spirit has saved you for his Church..
If you want to get closer to Jesus, then get rid of idols, graven images, and false gods, false beliefs. That's what catholics teaches. I know. I was one ions ago. I gave my life to Jesus Christ 10yrs. ago and it is the best decision of my life. It is also the most awesome and beautiful experience I have had and will have in my life as well. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Jesus is my life. You pray the rosary; why? Why would you use what man makes to use to pray? Why would you want to pray to false gods (Mary, Joseph, Christopher, etc.)? According to God's word, if man prays to any other one other than the Lord Himself, then man is praying to a false god. I pray the Holy Spirit lets you see the wrong in these by convicting you in ways you have never known. I pray the Lord Jesus will open your heart, eyes and hears to the absolute truth; which is Jesus and His word. Don't read the Catholic Bible, for it has scriptures that was added on and some were taken out, and that is ever so wrong according to the word of God (Revelation 22:18 %26amp; 19). Please read the KJV or NKJV Bible for these come closes to the original version of 1611. May the Lord guide you and lead you in the path to Him all the days of your life. 'Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and then all things will be added to you.'
In my opinion, the catholic church does not make it easy to join their faith. If you are not born into it, they usually do not recognize you. My sister married a catholic person and converted. She had to do a lot of things. Unfortunately, I do not remember what she had to do, in detail. You may have to convert back like you never was a catholic to begin with and start over.
You don't have to do anything to join, just show up and drink the blood of your god and give them money and they'll welcome you with open arms.





Or you could just discard all that superstitious nonsense.
there is not God the church is a lie and ur a fool!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment