Thursday, December 31, 2009

Catholics, please I need your advice?

I want to be a nun but I don't have all certificate received for my communion and when I was baptism. How can I prove that I am a catholic?





I live in England and I was born in Afica.Catholics, please I need your advice?
Hi! I haven't seen you in a while, I honestly don't know what you would do next. I will google it and let you know.





You know what, talk to your Parish Priest or the Convent you are looking to go into. I will pray for your vocation, with love in Christ your sister, Kate.Catholics, please I need your advice?
Do you know the name of the church you were baptized in, or does you parents of any family member that can tell you. Do you remember the name of the church you made you communion in they would have a record of both. And if that fails speak to your parish priest or like Kate says, ask the convent in which you want to enter. God Bless you and I'll pray for you too.
I would speak to the Novitiate you are thinking about entering. Were you confirmed as a Catholic? If you were confirmed and you have proof of that, it would work. If not I'm sure that something can be worked out, I doubt they'll turn you away! Good luck with your journey!
maybe you can obtain the documentation from the Church where you were baptized and recieved first Holy Communion from . Try calling them and asking them if they can give you your records and they can mail them to you! Good luck and God bless!
Since you already did it and you really want to be a Nun what would be the problem with just doing it over again? If this is what you really want to do the only way to do it is to redo it
Go to a Catholic church and make an appointment with the pastor, he will guide you properly.
Call your former Church, or send them an e-mail.





Or you can talk with your Priest, I am sure he will give you some Direction.





Good Luck and may God Bless you!
Write or call your former church and get it done. The worse thing that they will make you do is do it over again.
Call the Pope?

No comments:

Post a Comment