Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm starting at an all-girls catholic high school this year and I could use alot of advice.?

Im going to Queen of Peace High School and it wasn't exactly my choice to go there in the first place (my mom choose for me to attend


even if i didn't want to go) and I don't really know what to expect. I'm worried... it's supposed to be a really good school, but I've heard that the food was not good. I know we have a boy school next door, but I don't understand why they should just build them together.


If you went to an all-girls school and could tell me about your experience there or just think you could give me a heads-up of what to expect... please consider helping me out. Thanks. :]I'm starting at an all-girls catholic high school this year and I could use alot of advice.?
Most people think that in an all girls school there would be lots of drama, but boys are usually the main problem of the drama so I wouldn't be too worried about that! Just be ready to make a lot of new friends and go in optimistic!I'm starting at an all-girls catholic high school this year and I could use alot of advice.?
They probably didn't build them together for a reason, haha. That way girls and boys have a separate school and don't get distracted by each other!





I've never gone to an all-girls catholic school but honestly, I'd expect drama where it's all girls! Lol. Even though it's a church school, we're still all humans and make mistakes but maybe it's not as bad as a public school.
watch out for the Lesbian Nuns.

No comments:

Post a Comment