Thursday, December 31, 2009

My mom is catholic and I just told her about my sex life...I need advice.?

Okay so yesterday I went to a sex toy party, and my mom said to me that those parties are for married people. So I had a relationship with this guy over a year ago, I slept with him, we broke up, yada yada. So I told my mom I wasn't a virgin, and she says ';That's the biggest sin you could do, I've told you to wait for sex till your married.';





I wasn't planning on waiting for marriage, isn't it my decision to have a sex life that I want? Mom apparently thinks I'm a tramp (mind you I only have had sex with one guy only!). And dad says I shouldn't have told her. How to a deal with a mother who has only had sex with one guy (that's my dad), and make her understand that we don't live in the god damn 18th century! Help!My mom is catholic and I just told her about my sex life...I need advice.?
Why do you have to make her understand anything? it's your life. She'll just have to get over it (and she will).





I wouldn't tell her about anything you do from here on out though.My mom is catholic and I just told her about my sex life...I need advice.?
If you are free to make your own decisions and form your own opinions about sex, then you also have to accept the fact that your mom is free to make her own decisions and form her own opinions about sex.





She knows you don't live in the 18th century. She just wanted better for you than you sleeping with a series of guys before you find the one to marry. It's heartbreaking business, and she doesn't want you to suffer.
Your Mom is being unreasonable. Religion set aside she should be happy that you are open and honest with her about your personal life. Unfortunately, there probably isn't anything you can do to get her to agree with you or see things your way. All you can do is respect her opinion and she should respect yours. Best wishes ;)
well its your life! she cant control it!


just dont try to explain an ything to her!


shes gonna have to get over it!
You can't make her understand. All you can do is reassure he that you have not slipped into the depths of hell...lol I know how hard it can be dealing with crazy catholic mothers. My sympathies :) She is never going to be ok with you following your own path. It seems like you want to be open with your mother but I don't think she is perfectly happy assuming you are a innocent catholic girl. Why spoil her dreams and your day. Just live your life the way you want to and try not to share the things you know she will disprove of.
Well that is true it isn't the 18th century. She is going to have to understand. Everything doesn't go the way people thing is will go. It was bound to happen anyways, your getting older and you need to put your foot down. Parents now days don't understand that things are different and that the only way to make them understand is by putting your foot down and telling them that your getting big and your decision are your decisions, no disrespect to them. Once your an adult you make your own decisions, obviously respect your parents but let them understand. They will get over it. Talk to your mom and communicate with her and tell her that a mother shouldn't call her daughter a tramp, while supposedly she is trying to be a good mother, well lets just say she isn't by saying your a tramp. A good mother suppose to be supportive and understanding. GOOD LUCK.
It's Your Life Not your Mother's You will Make Mistakes but they will be your doing... Don't let your mother Rule over you... Sex before Marriage is just normal Many people want to explore themselves... Just don't explore too much that will lead to diseases or worse... You have a right to your life every person I know has a thing called Free Agency... That mean no one can really control you... Because you are in charge of your own action's Religion has a point in this because your mother is just messing with your head you are not a big sinner but if you feel that you are then go ahead search through religion... Like i said Free Agency is also apart of religion and I am sure your mother would fine that to be true... Like i said no one person can control another life... You will make choices and you will regret them or learn to live with them... You life is your life it too the fullest...^_^ Be Proud to be you... Be Proud there is still another day... Glad i could help you with this

No comments:

Post a Comment