Monday, December 28, 2009

From Catholic to public. Outfit advice.?

I'll going into a public school for the first time and I think I'm going to have trouble picking out a different outfit for every single day of the week. (I'm very used to just throwing on my uniform). Any advice on getting outfits together daily. *I know this might sound weird for some people but just deal with me here! lol!*From Catholic to public. Outfit advice.?
you can wear the same outfit over again.


just like change the shoes or the shorts or the top.








I went threw the same problem,


but then i was like...


why should i have to wear a different outfit EVERYDAY!


nobody does.


just choose stuff your comfy in.


some days wear sweats or something like that...


no one really cares...


you don't have to be perfect everyday.From Catholic to public. Outfit advice.?
Well , I pick out my outfit the night before usually . Then I can decide if I'm going to have to borrow any shoes to match my outfit or clothes from my friend the night before also , so I just text her , go over to her house in the morning and get them . But this may not work for you . So just pick out your clothes the night before , and I find that if I forget to do that one night or I have nothing to wear , I just throw on a sweatshirt and regular jeans/shorts or, if it's going to be hot, a white t - shirt with my school logo or something (I get a lot from school sports , jogathons , etc .) Well , good luck ! And I have the exact opposite as you ! I'm switching from public to private ! (:
  • natural beauty
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment