Monday, December 21, 2009

The Catholic pop is always hiding and give advice the people?

I am prot'es'tant plese tell me this thank youThe Catholic pop is always hiding and give advice the people?
Your question is not very well stated.








I'm guessing that's supposed to be the Catholic Pope, but he certainly isn't hiding. He'll be coming to New York this year and he tours throughout the world speaking about family, morals, virtues and the Catholic Church.





He gives advice to the priests and the people of the Catholic Church.





I don't know how one can hide and yet give advice to the people and so I don't know if I'm answering your question.The Catholic pop is always hiding and give advice the people?
Sorry that I haven't got ur meaning indeed``` What's is Catholic pop ?


Could u please explain ? Is that a kind of pop culture in the USA?

No comments:

Post a Comment