Monday, December 28, 2009

I need catholic friend priest. i want to seek advice. i am a seminarian. thanks...?

I should think that the rector of the Seminary, or the vocations director in your diocese, would feel blessed to give you advice, act as your spiritual director, or recommend a spiritual director for you.





Peace be with you. I will pray for you, that you perservere in answering God's call to you.I need catholic friend priest. i want to seek advice. i am a seminarian. thanks...?
Ask the head of your seminary to assign you a spiritual mentor. Possibly one of your professors who is a priest, but maybe there is a retired priest nearby who has more time to counsel you.I need catholic friend priest. i want to seek advice. i am a seminarian. thanks...?
Do you want a priest, or are you seeking the truth about life and God. What is a seminarian?

No comments:

Post a Comment