Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it demons or ghosts (catholic or christian advice only)?

I dont know I feel I like a fool but in this one house I use to live in in Wisconsin.when ever my mom and dad would leave it sounded like someone was walking around upstairs or up and down the stairs.








this has happened whith nobody around theres no way someone could beat on the wall because there was no one around at the time I lived out in the country





Its happen quite alot in my life in different houses unexplained things that spooked the f out of me that nobody else could of done Like moved objects or violent beatings on the wall that I would hear every night around 1 am to 3 am.





its just crazy I want to know whats going on here this has not stopped but gotten way better sence I found love in god truly.Is it demons or ghosts (catholic or christian advice only)?
you have nothing to fear but fear itself,





DEU 20:8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.





JOB 16:5 But I would strengthen you with my mouth, and the moving of my lips should asswage your grief.





JOB 16:6 Though I speak, my grief is not asswaged: and though I forbear, what am I eased?





Is it demons or ghosts (catholic or christian advice only)?
sounds like its following u. are u living a christian lifestyle? the stronger your belief as u said the better it will be, but Satan will always try and find someons weakness and exploit it, so the stronger your faith and knowledge of the bible the better u will be to deal with it.


my mum had a table lift and shake once in the lounge room, she stood up and demanded in the name of God to go and never had a problem again.
it sounds like you are ';gifted'; with abilities. Psychic abilities.


And you wanted to know and yes I am a Christian with a strong faith in God.


The women in my family and some of the men have had I guess what you would call the abilities for hundreds of years.


I know it is hard to deal with at times. But it does not mean you are a bad person or God does not love you or anything.
Many people sometimes hear odd banging noises when crossing into (or out of) REM sleep. Happened to me too and scared the crap out of me until I figured out what it was. It's just a fairly normal audio hallucination, nothing more.
Say the Lord's Prayer followed by, ';The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!!';





If it's a demon, it won't like that.



You were right about one thing - you are a fool. There are no such things as ghosts nor demons so here is a hint, try a good ol' dose of reality. Works for me just fine!
It's your imagination. Ghosts do not exist. That's why you hear it and others don't.
Catholics ARE Christian!
u could call the ghost busters...
It sounds like poltergeist activity that is created by you or is using your energy.





You can use your belief, whether xtian or otherwise to protect you and remove it.





The problem begins in your mind and whatever you really think will work, i.e. being protected by your personal god, WILL work.





The fact that you are being judgemental and have said you only want advice from xtians does not bode well however.





Xtains tend to reject the notion of this sort of activity and they are not the best ones to advise you.





You also need to understand that non xtians may want to help you and your overt rejection of them is typically xtian and frankly, nasty
I'd say it's not a demon, but most likely a troubled soul that's attached itself to you, since it's happened in different houses at different times of your life. It probably got lost and confused and since it gets a reaction from you, it stuck around because it doesn't know what else to do. Having love and faith in God gives you a certain strength and is like saying to it, ';I'm not afraid of you';. If it were me, I'd pray out loud and ask God to release the spirit from earth and take it to heaven. I'd also tell the ghost directly that it was actually dead and didn't need to be afraid of moving on.
try to find out the history of the house. who lived there before you. why did they leave. did something similar happen to them.





i experienced similar things in my house. i hear a child crying non stop at 3am . then the toys that belong to my son started moving on it's own even without battery. that really spooked me up.





i called my parish priest and after days of praying he told me it is a spirit of a little girl who was murdered in the house.





we had prayers continuosly for 7 days asking God to send her soul where it belongs.





on the 7th day my priest was resting in his room and he suddenly saw this little girl about 8 years old standing at his doorway. she thanked him and disappeared. She also told him her name was Jasmine.





i have since moved away from the house.





i am sure if you speak to a priest he will get you the relevant help.





Good luck and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment