Monday, December 21, 2009

Is R little publc school legally bound to pay all busihg costs to catholic school?we're so short of $,advice?

I think it's a state law, but it's not fair when we are struggling to keep our doors open, minimum teachers, bare bones. Don't we have rights too? Gas is just too expensive now. What can we do, please?Is R little publc school legally bound to pay all busihg costs to catholic school?we're so short of $,advice?
I know where your coming from: This is a hard question. You see, can you send them to a public school that has busing near by? without an extra cost or convenience? This is what they're going to say, like to my folks. Why should we, when you can send them here, should we pay for you to send them there?





It's always been the question. Yes, gas is expensive and your going to have to tighten that old belt like everyone else and conform I'm afraid.


I had to go to public school. My sisters went to a private school until the cost of uniform went up so high my folks couldn't afford it, they wouldn't relent so, they went to public school too. A few years later, they went to regular clothes.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment