Monday, December 28, 2009

Need advice/websites from catholic women or those familiar with the religion on fertility.?

My husband is catholic, and we are trying to do the natural family planning thing. However, I do not have regular periods, so it is difficult to know when to time intercourse. We would like to start trying for a baby possibly around October.


I may be needing to go to the obgyn soon as I have not had a period since April 27. I took 4 hpt's and all were neg, and I am spotting everytime I have intercourse (we are not rough) so there may be something wrong.


I want to be informed before I go to the doctor, on what treatments I am able to do without conflicting with my husbands or my religion.


I apprieciate any advice that can be given!!


This is the website for my bbt chart for anyone who may be interested.


http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2180鈥?/a>Need advice/websites from catholic women or those familiar with the religion on fertility.?
http://www.ewtn.com/library/PROLIFE/ZINF鈥?/a>


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/cat鈥?/a>


http://www.ccli.org/


Sorry I cannot help much but these should interest you.


Need advice/websites from catholic women or those familiar with the religion on fertility.?
Don't try. Stop trying. The more you try and stress out, the longer it will take. That's why people who don't want to have children end up pregnant in a month because they're not trying. That's also why- after decided they're infertile and adopting- many women end up becoming pregnant! Relax, relax, relax!!!!!





The Catholic patron saint of fertility and expectant mothers is St. Gerard, in case that's helpful.
Why are you trying to time it. Why dont you just be a husband and wife, have sex and get pregnant. You dont have to have sex just for the purpose of procreation. You should enjoy one another and not look at the calendar and say...oh its time to try to have a baby.
Birth control is simple. Check your mucus. Don't plant the seed when the 'ground' is wet unless you want it to grow.
The catholic church has a firm policy against in vitro fertilization. However they also have a policy of wide spread sexual abuse against young boys and the cover up of it.





They worship idols, saints, Mary and do alot of other things that are a direct contradiction of their own Holy Book. Jesus sayed only the Father can forgive sins. Not every pedophile in the church with a collar





My point is the church is run by men. Not divine men just men.(Jesus was the only divine human) Don't let something this important be decided by people like that. And if you do get pregnant and have a son watch out for in Mass! We know what happens their!





God Bless and know that hears you and your genuine desire not to offend.

No comments:

Post a Comment