Monday, December 28, 2009

I need advice from a catholic that is good with teens?

my friend and i have have been fighting on and and we used to be BEST friends shes changed and lied SOOO MUCH i get tears when ithink about it.


but people think im crzy but no matter what she does i STILL love her and i cant let her go,


these fights are prolly the worst fights and things that has ever happened to me..


i have SO much pain and depression and im only 13


i need gods help PLEASE help me because im NEVER going to be able to let her goo..





this is a lot worse than you think it iss..





PLEASE HELPP ME.


and i believe everything happens for a reason..


well then WHY THE **** IS GOD TEARING ME APART SO MUCH AND HURTING ME SO BADLY WHEN I PRAY MY HEART OUT FOR THIS GIRL EVERYDAY.I need advice from a catholic that is good with teens?
I think you need to get some distance between you and her, even if it's hard.





I don't necessarily mean let her go, but just kind of take a break from the friendship until the emotions die down a little.





Prayer might help, and I don't just mean Mass (although that's good), I also mean some quiet time in the Church, without other people around.


If this is possible for you. If you need to calm down first, say the Rosary, it's wonderfully calming. Ask for the intercession of the BVM.





Remember the Beatles' song, ';Let it be?';





When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,


speaking words of wisdom, let it be.


And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,


speaking words of wisdom, let it be.





She will be there for you, too.





Could you talk to a priest about it? Not all clergy are good with kind of thing, but some are. Or a nun? Or a really good youth leader?





I mean, I think you need to talk to someone in person about this.





I think I understand teenagers very well, and generally when they use the word ';never'; (as you have done), they may well be thinking in terms of weeks, not decades. When you calm down a little, ask yourself whether this applies to you.I need advice from a catholic that is good with teens?
I'm going to pretend that I believe there is a god for a second to answer your question:





God has bigger issues than melodramatic 13-year-olds. He's got cancer patients to save. Solve the problem yourself instead of begging your big invisible friend to help. Praying is essentially wishing. Take action yourself. Don't wait for divine intervention, because even if there is some omnipotent being who can change anything at will, he's obviously not going to.
Hang in there. God will not desert you, but you have to find peace within yourself. There come times when praying for someone is the best you can do, and in order to save yourself you have to leave the other person to make their own choices and accept their own consequences. If this relationship is causing you so much pain, it is REALLY important for you to distance yourself, at least for a while. You'll never be able to solve anything while you are so torn up.
Your 13, you think this is the worst thing that has every happened to you, just wait for a year or two and you wont even remember this. Trust me.
Honestly if you think this is ';pain and depression';then you must of had a pretty good life.If shes been lying and you don't like her anymore then just leave.
Maybe it's not God tearing you up but your own actions towards her that's making you two fight.
dude your 13, you will meet hundreds more girls in highschool and college let it go, you sound like a stalker or something.
Oh hons, k, so like plp change so like totally let the snob go...

No comments:

Post a Comment