Thursday, December 31, 2009

Catholics...advice.....?

i have a close friend who is basically fighting for her life. there was soem foul play in the hospital in all liekly hood..and she is on life support struggling to breathe.





anyways..in the past day i have goen to mass, fasted a bit, and said the rosary 3 times and have cried to god. i know nothign can happen withut his approval...but im still struggling for peace as the situation remains..she could go either way..








i am having faith though.





any advice and or experience/comments is appreciated..thanksCatholics...advice.....?
I only wish I had such a good friend. You must care a great deal





When I was losing my Best Friend I prayed often. I spent as much time with her as I could. I tried my best to comfort her. I thanked her for so many good times.





I would light a votive at night to keep her in my thoughts.





All in all; I asked that Gods Will be Done. He knows what is best.





I will see her again. She remains in my heart and I'm the luckiest person to have known this beautiful soul.





My heart goes out to you. I will include you in my evening prayers.





Bless You.Catholics...advice.....?
Perhaps you will comfort and be comforted by helping her family. you can join them in prayer as well. I don't know what you mean by foul play. Do you mean a medication error? if it is the case you suspect that, ask the family to get an attorney, and a legal nurse practitioner, get her charts. Find out what happened.If this is a medical or nursing error that will cause her need care for her whole life, someone will have to be responsible for her bills.
My friend has gotten terminal brain cancer. So I know where you are coming from.





You can't do anything but hope. If you want, keep praying, and just keep hoping a miracle will happen.





Best of wishes to your friend and her family.
In these situations all you can do is put it in God's hands.





You have said your prayers, and must have faith that whatever happens is what is meant to be.





I'm very sorry about your friend.
Bless you for being such a dear sweet friend.


Its in the hands of the Divine now.


Perhaps you should speak to your priest?


gentle hugs.
you have done all you can


sit back and relax
Just put it in God's Holy Hands.





His Will Be Done.
Ah.


You need a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment